About Me

My photo
Oxford, MS, United States
Life is sweet, and this precious chunk of time God has given me on this earth is the sweetest.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Long time, no see.

Whew, it has been a while since I have blogged! I have missed it.. Last week I didn't hardly have much time! Maybe I can do a quick recap..

Studied.. took tests.. had class... slept.. worked.. Saw friends, family, Charles.. eh. So I wasn't THAT busy.

But now, I am enjoying my spring break. And I am very happy about it. My Charles told me I should blog.. isn't he sweet. :) He just knows me.

So let me tell you a little bit about him :)

Charles Doyle Huckaby, 20.
Graduate of Houston High School, Soon to be Graduate of Mississippi State University, and about to be a student in the University of Mississippi Law School. (We're really excited about this.)

He is wayyyyy cute. Totally the cutest guy I have everrr seen. :) hehe (<-- My schooldays crush giggle)

Anyways.. He is getting to marry the cooooooolest girl EVER in about 2 months.. Yeah, I am excited for him.. he deserves somebody superrrr cool. :) hahahahaha

He knows the tricks to calming me down, he knows each of my laughs, he can tell me what I am thinking by my facial expression (which says a lot because I have MANY expressions), he makes me feel like a princess.

He is by far the greatest guy I have ever met.. I know God made him especially for me. Thank you God! :) :) I needed him!

This weekend we are taking our engagement pictures.. or actually, my fabulous beautiful amazzzzingly talented friend, Megan Lee Price is taking them. :) We are taking them all in Starkvegas, so if you see three crazy folks running around town, just excuse us. Or stop and say hello.
(andddd if you have any ideas/past experiences/anything to share about engagement picture shoots, leave a comment, pleaseeee, email me at lpstafford01@my.iccms.edu)

So. Excited. About. That.

Hope you folks have a fantastic spring break. Love you guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment