Saturday, July 30, 2011

Goodbye beautiful Starkvegas. Hello, TSUN.

(Warning: this blog is going to be SUPER random, I'm sorry.)

Yep, we're about to start packing to move. It's been nice for a summer, Stark.. I will miss you greatly.

Ahh, moving. I hate moving. However, I am excited to finally really get settled somewhere, ya know? Get all our new stuff out, decorate and all. :) However, I can't bring myself to pack. Ugh.

I have a job interview, Praise GOD, at the Writing Center at UM.. I am so excited. I need this so badly.

Well, anyways.. So, we went to see Cowboys and Aliens last night. Really good movie! I don't like sci-fi stuff, but this was really good.. I have adapted to the Western world somewhat.. Charles LOVES westerns.

So my new hobby has been painting.. I love it. I can listen to music, but I don't sing every word. Now, if you know me, this is not something that I do very well. If I am talking and a song comes on, I forget everything and sing. Sad, yes. But it's true. However, when I paint, I just listen! Don't talk, sing, anything. It is so calming. I love it. So I will show you what I have painted so far. It's been fun. :)
This one I made for the shop.. We repainted the shop, so I thought I could do this too!
This one I made for my 8 year old sisters birthday party..
...she's having a luau! :) Everybody can sign it.
and this one I made for my old roommate, Erin! She loves owls.

So it has been fun! I would love your opinion though: I am wanting to make up some things to sell at Christmas.. Do you think that would be a good idea? Definitely NOT like fishing for compliments at all or anything, but I mean, do you think too many people already do it as it is? Just wondering what you think..

Anyways! Today is my Mary's birthday party! We are so excited. She is such a sweeeeeet girl. Love her to death. :)

I guess I will end this rambling mess now.. haha leave me a comment, pretty please, with your opinion! I value it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the owl paintings! I'm obsessed with them! I think you should GO FOR IT! Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete