About Me

My photo
Oxford, MS, United States
Life is sweet, and this precious chunk of time God has given me on this earth is the sweetest.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Moving! :)

Hey yall!

I appreciate you all following me on this blog! I have been the lamest blogger probably in the history of blogging, and have posted hardly anything.

As you can see, I really messed this blog up, so therefore I have created a new one, which I will be posting on daily, Monday through Friday, entitled the same, Mrs. Happy-Go-Huckaby.

I didn't want to change the name, but I could not salvage the wreckage of this blog.

SO, I would be honored if you would follow my new page, http://mrshappygohuckaby.blogspot.com/, and I will be informing you all of what is new to come to my blog by the end of the week!

I am excited about the changes, and hope you will follow me over to the new space! :)

Thanks again,
Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment