Monday, February 21, 2011

21 down, 3 to go!

Wow.. So, this wedding is coming up fast now. Extremely!!
Don't get me wrong. I am STOKED.
21 months down, 3 to go! :)

So, this may seem silly, but in honor of today (haha), I am going to list 21 things I am thankful for in my life, and 3 things that I am ready for!

1: I am beyond thankful for my God. He is always there for me, and I owe Him my life.
2: I am so thankful for my family. They are my rock.
3: I am thankful for my Charles. He has been by my side through everything these past two years, and I don't know what I'd do without him.
4: I praise God for my best friends... I have way to many to name, but each of them know who they are.. You are my sunshines! :)
5: I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to receive a good education..Yes, I complain about going to classes with the best of them, but I am truly grateful for the chance to make something more of myself.
6: I thank God for my church and my church family! I have been so blessed at New Center Point FWB Church, and it will always be my home church.
7: I am grateful for my talents.. No, I do not boast of anything that I do on my own, because I do nothing on my own. God uses me as an instrument, and I am so blessed to be given the opportunity to share my gifts with others.
8: On a less serious note, I am thankful for whoever invented Scrabble.. I love that game so much. Like wayyy too much, I think.
9: To the creators of Glee- thank you.
10: I am thankful for ice cream.. Chocolate especially. It has gotten me through a lot.
11: I am thankful for Facebook.. That may seem crazy, but when I am not using it for less important things, I truly do enjoy being able to keep up with everybody that I love.
12: I love photographs. Thanks to the guy/gal that invented the camera... I love to see sweet memories captured.
13: THANK GOD for cell phones. Man oh man. I don't know what I would do without one! Sad.. I know.
14: I appreciate all of those people who are openly against sex trafficking, domestic violence, and abortion.. God laid those issues on my heart, and I wish I could do more to raise awareness of them..
15: I love mechanical pencils.. I can't stand a dull pencil.
16: I thank you for reading my blog.
17: This should have been numero 1, but I thank God for sending Jesus to take my sins away.. He knows I didn't deserve it, but He did it anyway..
18: I am thankful for the sunshine! It makes me happy.
19: I thank God for music.. It can be a way to communicate with someone who won't open up.. a refuge on a bad day.. A way to remember someone who you love..
20: I thank God for the soldiers who fought to make this country a safer place to live.
21: I thank God for the freedoms that we have in this country for now.

1: I can't wait to see how God is going to use us through our marriage.
2: I am so excited about the wedding and the honeymoon! :)
and FINALLY,
3: I am ready to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.

My love and me :)

Have a grand evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment