Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Okay, Here goes.

So this is my first blog.. Obviously.

If you know me, you know I love telling stories.. I actually just love to talk.. So I figured blogging might be the thing for me.

I hope I don't bore you.. I tend to ramble.. But you know, if you set out to read blogs, you are probably not looking for anything just too terribly interesting, right?

But since this is the first one, I think I will just tell you a little bit about myself, and leave it at that.

Okay, Here goes!
-I am a spelling freak. If you ever notice something misspelled on here, comment immediately, please. :)
-I love to sing.. Love it. I mean, I live for it.
-I am a hopeless romantic. I guess anyway, I have never really understood what that means, but I figure it is me because I love love.
-I found my man, praise the Lord! Now, just pray for him because he has to live with me for.. oh you know, forever.
-I can remember almost anything.. Example, I could probably tell you exactly what you were wearing the last time I saw you. Creepy, maybe, but I just remember things like that. I don't know why!
-I love my family. Sometimes when I think I am SOOOO ready to move out of there, I realize that these last few days are precious..
-I have been counting down the days til my wedding since the 400's. I am now at 94. Yes.
-I like blogging. :)

Have a fabulous day/evening. Enjoy this ahhhmazing weather!! :)

And yes, I know that was misspelled. It was for the effect.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH! I love it! You are gunna LOVE blogging! Happy Bloggin'! :)

    ReplyDelete