Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For you, CJ!

Okay, so since I started this thing, which has only been a week (haha), I have told CJ Cavaliere that I would blog one day and devote it solely to him. So..
 For you, CJ!

Meet CJ Cavaliere.


CJ is 21, I do believe, and at ICC with Yours Truly. However, we will both be headed to Ole Miss next year! :)

Meet CJ's Family.

Here you have, from left to right, CJ, Mama Ashley, Daddy Paul, and Sissy Ivye. They're a beautiful family.

CJ is quite the choir nerd. NOTHING whatsoever wrong with that though!
 


In addition to choir, CJ is also a CenterStage nerd.

Or maybe, he is just a plain old nerd.

 

haha
So, I am just kidding about all that.. CJ is really extremely talented, and takes what he does very seriously. I love him like crazy!

Sadly, I don't have a picture with CJ, so I will leave you with the next best one:



:) hahahah Love you CJ!

(P.S.--Sorry I stalked your facebook and stole all these pictures. bahahahha and don't evaaa call me lame again! (: )

No comments:

Post a Comment