Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reach for the stars..

Isn't that what they always say? Well, I am trying to with this Astronomy class, but it is not working too well. Stormin' Swanson (a.k.a. Bob Swanson, the singing weather man/meteorologist/my astronomy teacher) is going wayyy over my head... Don't you just hate that? When teachers think, "Well, I know this so you should know this." Eeesh. Because I will tell you right now, I don't know this. I took this class as an easy way out of a physical science credit, but goodness gracious..

Anyways, to brighter subjects.

I think you should know, which you probably already know, but I will tell you anyway:
My Charles got accepted into Law School at Ole Miss!
AHHHHHHHHHHH. What a relief.

We are so excited! I know he can do it.. maybe we won't have much of a social life, but you know what? In the words of good ole Dave Ramsey, "You have to live like no one else to live like no one else."

So I hope living like no one else will be fun. Charles will be with me, so it should be! Prayers are greatly appreciated.

Wedding stuff.. Fun. I never thought I would say this, but I am sort of ready for it to be over! Charles and I are getting married in May, and this wedding planning is stressing me out.. and not only that, it is making my family crazy and some of them are tired of hearing about it.. which I understand fully, but you know... It stinks sometimes.. I am just ready for it to be over.. But I am ready for it to be here too! Complicated.

I will say, that this blogging business is such a stress relief. I feel like I just dropped 28 pounds off my shoulders. Whew!

I hope you have a fabulous evening! And, reach for the stars! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment