Friday, February 18, 2011

This is the day that the Lord has made!

Wow, what a day.
Today was.. whew. Here is a re-cap for you.

7:00am- Wake up.
7:15-8:00am- Morning rituals.. shower, teeth, hair, etc.
8:00-8:45am- "special day" rituals.. make up, perfume, etc.
9:00-9:25am- My fabulous roommate, fixed my hair up all pretty :)
9:45ish am- final run-through my audition pieces with Mrs. Davis
11:00am- Choir
12 noon-- headed to Oxford with my fabulous fiance!

(So I realize that this is boring now... But I gotta finish! haha)

bunch of time passes.... fast forward..
2:15pm-- my audition begins for Ole Miss.
3:15pm- I walk out with the biggest smile on my face ever.
Then a bunch more useless information.

Needless to say, I had a wonderful audition for the vocal department at Ole Miss today. It may not have been wonderful to them, but I was satisfied and left feeling confident. The only, ONLY reason that occured was because when I woke up this morning, God had my in the palm of His hand.

This is the day that the Lord has made!

I praise God for my family, friends, and Charles. Without you people, I would not know what to do!

But above all, I praise my Savior for the work He did through me. I was able to tell the instructors that God had this planned for me today, and that I was not standing before them alone; He was with me.
His presence calmed the storm of emotions/nerves that had been raging in my body and mind all day.

You know, only God can do that! Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment